A mackle must be a close cousin to a pre-kiss, though I guess a blurred impression could be produced also by the sheet moving while still in contact with the printing surface, rather than by hitting it twice. I’ve never heard the word in a printing context before — or in any other for that matter, except in its sort of negative form: immaculate. Oxford Dictionaries tweeted the word recently as one of their Daily Word series.